1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Apoligy in the offering

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Ole Tower, May 20, 2007.

1. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

I didn*t understand? You working Guys Buying NEW! but an certifyed Accountant explained! the Depresiation--over the yrs--& Warrantess--& Now I understand It a lot Better!--I took advantage of My being Retired in looking for a Diesel Pick Up--as I spent a few days at a Local Ford Dealership & I assume? I got a Good Deal?-realizing YOU working Guys can*t afford to spend that much Time Chatting & Argueing w/ Dealers! as Your Working!--I think? they gave ME a Good Deal? to Get RID of ME??--as I look over the Prices others are PAYING!--I STOLE MINE!--they even Gave ME the Previous Owners Name & phone Number & I called HIM & He gave Me a detailed Run Down & every thing about the Truck! so I knew exactally what? it Needed? to be in A-1 Shape! & He Traded DUE to the Depreastion Thing! Mines a 96 FORD 4X4 PS diesel F-350 w/ Singel rear Wheels it Hauled a Horse Trailer--Highway Miles--NO Off Road &its never Plowed Snow--NO Plow!--He had just Had It Serviced & Gone Through--Plus! Two New Tires Sway Bar--front Shocks--Brake Pads--I wish I got Better Fuel Milage but its a One Ton & I*M Happy w/IT!--Now to Dress it UP!--Ole Tower--