1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

apartment complex

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by hotshot4819, Nov 5, 2008.

1. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

45-1 hour SURE ..........could not see the place on the map so one hour sounds good

3. Griffinlc

Griffinlc Junior Member

Hey Somersworth! Wow thats not too far from me. Superior is RIGHT you can't see it on the map so 45-1 hour SURE. Only the roads does sound simple for a complex.

4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i cant tell either but its all good. i see where i live i think:).

heads up, even though the tenants are responsible you may want to talk to the landlord.
    They tend to want to avoid the cost of snow and any liability but like having the say on where it goes. :dizzy:

5. hotshot4819

brib,
    I know what you mean, i am only considering because they called last minute and i do have one spot left open. and where its not such a high maint, account i cant complain.

YOU live near somersworth?

and how about you griffin

6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

about 30 min. away.
    I did one last year where the tenants paid the bill and come to find out the landlord didnt like me blocking his garage with a stack of snow. Space was limited though. :D

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

no more than an hour

8. Griffinlc

Griffinlc Junior Member

I'm 30 minutes away too hotshot. Do you do any in Dover? I guess the simple complex oxymoron wasn't funny.

9. hotshot4819

yes, almost all of my stuff is in dover, i am only taking this because there is a back road from dover to this building that will take like 5 minutes total

10. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

yes, less than one hour ...but do have a minimum...good luck,make some money!