1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Apartment complex wants a monthly bid?

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by RefinedPS, Sep 13, 2011.

1. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

I am bidding an apartment complex, but the manager wants a monthly bid. They pay November through April no matter if there is snow or not. Has anyone heard of this before?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

It's called seasonal.

3. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

I gave them a seasonal number, but they want it broke down per month. Sorry I didn't clarify. Is that how seasonal should be done?

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Take your total price and divide it by how many months.

5. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

Thank you. I just wasn't sure if the monthly amount changed if there was less chance of snow. I appreciate your help.

6. MidcoastMainiac

MidcoastMainiac Member

Sounds like all you have to do is divide your seasonal number by the number of months they want to pay and there is your monthly price. I know some that will say a price of $xxxx.xx for the season if you pay all upfront, but if you want monthly payments, it will be $xxxx.xx plus 10 or 15 % for the hassel of billing.

Mainiac

7. RefinedPS

RefinedPS Senior Member

That sounds like a good idea. I might give that a shot.

8. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Just a suggestion, have them pay at the begining of the month and be paid in full before the last month of the plowing season.