1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

apartment Bid

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by grasscutter07, Oct 6, 2008.

1. grasscutter07

grasscutter07 Member

Need help bidding small complex, and salting drive is 26' wide 673' long and have to use snow blower on entrances to apartments 10 entrances total 15' max

for some reason you'll have to scroll to the right it is the 6 apartment complex any help is greatly appreciated
  2. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

any stairs, dumpster areas? are you responsible to clear all walks to the curb etc?
    do they require a clean up after each storm?
  3. grasscutter07

grasscutter07 Member

all flat no stairs, no dumpsters didnt mention a clean up but I would think that it would look way better on my part to do it. any help is awesome just trying to get my foot in the door for commercial properties. Was going to bid on a huge complex but others on here told me to stay away from that big would have gotten overwelmed and I think they are right so maybe a few smaller ones now to get good and work my way up