1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anywhere running a FF sale right now?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by IMAGE, Feb 23, 2008.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I need to buy some, probally a case of cans. Anyone know which online site has the best price?

2. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

try gemplers.com thats where i get mine, dont know if it is the cheapest though
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Check case prices at the local John Deere dealer. I got a single can for $7.70
  4. cobraman

cobraman Member

McMaster-Carr should still be the cheapest at $5.05 a can plus shipping from the location nearest you. The part number is 12055K74.
  5. harley9202

harley9202 Junior Member

Thanks for the heads up on McMaster-Carr. That is the cheapest I saw anywhere online, including ebay. I just bought some. Time to start coating everything!
  6. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

what do you guys coat with the fluid film? i can understand the push arms but what else?
  7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Use it on just about everything.

Spray it under the ribs and bracing on the plow to deter rust from wicking out from under it.

On all the electrical connections.

You can even spray it over the entire plow (or spreader) and rub it in with a shop towel if you want. Use the same technique in the undercarriage as well.

Really does help.
  8. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

SWEEEET, yea after i posted this i started fishing around and found some good ideas for this product, pretty sure im gonna jack hte truck up and give her a good once over spray down and get it all oil coated for next year.