1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone worked with Servurite Services

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Fiske Plowing, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Fiske Plowing

Fiske Plowing Member

Was wondering if anyone has worked with Servurite servces. We are bidding on 13 locations for them are wanted to know what other poeples experiences have been with them. Dont typically like working for management companies but this account cant turn down let me know what you think

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

3. INDY CUTS

INDY CUTS Junior Member

I have done snow and mowing work for them for the last 4 years and everything was good until this year. I am still trying to collect for invoices that are 120 days old and I finally got someone to respond to my many emails and calls. They tell me they are behind on their bills right now and will pay me when they can!! Not a good sign for me. I was doing 2 stores for them that paid me next to nothing and Steve promised he would make it up to me and give me a good account for this winter, well guess what they gave me? NOTHING!! I would pass on doing any work for them right now. Hopefully this helps someone.:mad:

4. INDY CUTS

INDY CUTS Junior Member

I have done snow and mowing work for them for the last 4 years and everything was good until this year. I am still trying to collect for invoices that are 120 days old and I finally got someone to respond to my many emails and calls. They tell me they are behind on their bills right now and will pay me when they can!! Not a good sign for me. I was doing 2 stores for them that paid me next to nothing and Steve promised he would make it up to me and give me a good account for this winter, well guess what they gave me? NOTHING!! I would pass on doing any work for them right now. Hopefully this helps someone.:mad: