1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone work at a GMC dealership in service?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mycirus, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I want to get something done to my truck but dont want to post what for everyone to see. Send me a PM and I will ask you. Thanks. Sorry for being vague.

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Yes if you install a programmer and something happens then you remove it they can tell.:p

3. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Unless you have access to certain software... Which can also do other neat things too. :D

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

Amazing what you can do with a Tech 2 and EFI Live:D. Program out the EGR(not that I would but heard from this guy you could;)) program in a turbo brake a bunch of other fun stuff, then leave the Edge w/Attitudes(from when you didn't know better) plugged in for all the gauges:nod:

5. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Totally not where I am going with this. Has to do with the Heated Windshield fluid option.

6. NICHOLS LANDSCA

Ahhh what fun is that? Got recalled and now you want it back? I've made my own, just took vacuum line and wrapped it around the upper radiator hose. Works great only problem is you have to wait for the motor to warm up so if you are trying to get the ice off when the motor is cold you're SOL. Good luck with you issue

7. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Getting closer. Mine works but I want to get the recall "done" so they stop asking me when I come in for oil changes.