1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone With Knowledge Of Torwel Spreaders

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by nicksplowing, Jan 6, 2008.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

has Anyone Ever Used Or Owned One Of These And If So What Did You Think..........im Thinking Of Buying This One But No One Has Ever Seen One In My Neck Of The Woods Thanks Nick

torwel spreader.jpg

2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

there all set up the same as far as engine, chains, and problems.. but other then that i have not seen any company sell replacement parts like buyers, or airflo. what are they asking for it?
    you ca buy a new buyers SS 8' for like 3200
    i would rather do that then buy 1 with unknown problems

3. nicksplowing

He Wants 2800 For It He Says He Only Used 3x Since Bought New Last Year I Cant Find Any Dealers On It Tho

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

A contractor around here uses one just like that, it looks like it works very well. Ive never actually stopped to talk to him about it though.

5. ADK

ADK Member

See if this helps.

http://www.torwel.com/Torwel.html

6. nicksplowing

THANKS ADK I FOUND A DEALER CLOSE BY THANKS AGAIN:salute:

7. Mcouture13

Mcouture13 Junior Member

I work for TORWEL Industries !!!!

Hello Nick,
    I work for Torwel Industries, and was looking through this plowsite.com forum, and would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you, I'm a Sales Representative, and also have about 7 years of Torwel knowledge under my belt, if you'd like any help with any question/concern you may have, parts you may need, etc...

Torwel has been manufacturing spreaders for over 50 years, and we have a strong heritage as well as our commitment to a superior product backed by the best customer service in the business without all that corporate runaround.

Thanks for you interest in Torwel Products, and feel free to contact me directly at any time,
    Sincerely,
    Mike Couture

Michael Couture
    Sales Consultant, Snow & Ice Division

Torwel Industries, a division of Sanweld Industries, Inc.
    19 Industrial Park Road East,
    Oxford, MA 01540
    mcouture13@me.com
    P: 800.225.9415
    F: 508.987.8580
    www.torwel.com