1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone with a Diamond Pull-Away on 00/01 F350?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by t4dodge, Oct 12, 2008.

1. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

Seeing that Toyota bought back my old Tacoma, and my 80's Fisher setup went to the crusher with it... I just picked up an 8' Diamond Pull-Away which got cut-off a 2000 F350... My new ride, is a 2001 F350 PSD/CC, and would appreciate some photos from anyone running similar vintage... I need to refab, or replace the passenger side mount and there's a pair of mounts I have no idea where they attach...

Thanks in advance...
    John

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  2. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

Well.... It's not going to be ready for this weekend's forecasted storms... But, hopefully by the weekend of the 27th-28th...

Temporary mounting for front bracket fabbing, and frame drilling purposes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi There are a set of front brackets that slip up behind the spring s and attach to the front mounting plates on each side of the mounts, that you will need to get or make.

Jay