1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Willing To Take A Chance? Chicago

Discussion in 'Employment' started by chicagojoe, Jan 5, 2010.

1. chicagojoe

chicagojoe Junior Member
    from Chicago

Long story short, I was suppose to learn how to plow this winter and it ended up not happening. I still want to learn though. I understand many people would not be willing to take a chance on someone who dosen't know what they are doing and I don't blame them. Is there anyone out there that would? I am a carpenter and work has been so slow that I haven't worked since August. I need to do whatever I have to do for work right now. I have been reading over this forum and realize the hours will be long. I understand that and I am ready. Sorry to make this look like a novel.

Cliff notes: Never plowed before and want to learn. Anyone willing to take a chance with me?

2. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

where do you live?? I'll teach ya...

3. chicagojoe

chicagojoe Junior Member
    from Chicago

I am right by Midway Airport

4. Reliable Snow and Ice

ok i'm out in lockport... archer ave and 2nd street...

5. Reliable Snow and Ice

now keep in mind i have one account but with that i could show you the right way to plow vs the wrong way....

6. Reliable Snow and Ice

yeah ya know what never mind I no longer have that account... was cut out to another guy 25 bucks i was charging 150...

So good luck

7. readysnowplow

readysnowplow Senior Member

Give me a call if you are really serious. My accounts are in the city and I need a dependable guy who's ready to go when the snow is.
    773-491-8545

8. chicagojoe

chicagojoe Junior Member
    from Chicago

Yes I am serious. Would really like to give it a shot. Was really hoping for someone to maybe give me a little coaching or some kind of tutorial.

9. readysnowplow

Like I said. If you're serious. Call mr

10. readysnowplow

Liike I said if you're serious call me