1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone want to...............

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Andy N., Dec 14, 2006.

1. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Anyone want to buy my equipment? It never gets used anymore. I'm thinking of entering the priesthood. The work seems steady and your customers will just put cash in your basket without even receiving a service or product. Maybe I should go to my customers and pass around a basket and see if they will put money in it?....I'm dreaming of a.........brown Christmas. Speaking of God, we just sealed a driveway in the middle of December for GOD'S sake.

2. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

sure lol

lol

i will take the international and the bobcat

3. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

I think I'm going to keep the Bobcat to use as my collection basket....gotta have room to store all that dough. Probably use the one yard bucket, the tooth bucket seems imposing. Then again, I could just have them throw the money on the floor and I could collect it with the rock hound. I think I'm really on to something here.

4. deere-cat

deere-cat Junior Member

lol

You sure about that priesthood business, Andy? The vow of poverty would be a piece of cake, considering we have no snow, which means no money. But what about the vow of chastity? :eek:

Ooooooooo..... I couldn't handle that.

If you still want to go thru with it, I'll take your F350 and your Kubota. :nod:

:D :D

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Well since Deer-cat and Mike33087 have claimed all the good stuff I guess I'll take whatever is left over.

Seriously though, the snow will come soon, be patient, lord knows, we all are.

6. zman9119

zman9119 Member

I'll take the Ram 2500 & 3500.

Ah.... Amen!

[​IMG]

7. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Didn't I take the vow of chastity when I got married? not to mention the vow of poverty? I was under the understanding that married women take both away from you...money and....you know.

Doesn't anyone want to take my shovels. I will do a BOGO if you want. I also forgot to mention in my equipment the two 2 stage Toro snowthrowers (like new).:drinkup:

8. racer67x

racer67x Junior Member

I feel your pain bro...lol

we do alot out around Robinson Town Center,last year we started on 11/22 and it was crazy for a few weeks before it dried up,at least I had a decent Christmas.
    I got a whopping 5 hours so far this year .. all last thursday,lets hope for a terrible '07.

problem I think was the newer dually I put together for last winter,
    8 1/2 Meyers,Full v/box henderson spreader,cd player,all power,little airbags in the drivers seat..sorry.
    maybe I should put everything back on my old '82 with the destroyed seat that died every other mission..lmao.

9. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Racer,
    yah, we got two salts in (thursday evening and friday morn) I had my guys drop the plow just to make sure all systems go on the equip.

Do you handle all of Robinson Town Ctr. or are just out in that area. I am in the South Hills (McMurray).

10. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Is that new Vbox and plow all central Hydraulics? Sounds like you got it set up at Zoresco. What kind of truck is it?

11. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Zman,
    I have a guy who works for me we call The Zman. Good sidewalk guy. The Rams are on their way.

12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

since no one called it ill take the mountain dew!

13. racer67x

racer67x Junior Member

nah..its not new,
    we got the spreader from a North Fayette township truck.
    good shape though,plow is a 8 1/2 Meyer I pieced together,truck is a '98 3500 4x4 dually that I found online from Florida.its all decent stuff..
    I live over on the other side of Mcdonald and you'll find me hiding behind the hospital off the Hankey farms exit of rt22 when its snowing.. lol
    I sub out for a friend of mine "Schwartzmiller Ground Maintenance",he has quite a few contracts around Robinson,
    I service 6 contracts for him around Imperial,we keep our salt out at "The Point"..
    I guess I've been doing this about 5 years now for him.

told you though,once I got my new truck going it quit snowing..its my fault :)