1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone want to buy a Boss Super Duty Plow with EXTRA'S

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 123elroy, Nov 12, 2006.

1. 123elroy

123elroy Junior Member

Sorry I am new at this and putting this in the wrong places..I have For Sale is a 7’6” wide snow plow, with The Boss Quick Connect System This is pretty cool, no more lifting the plow and trying to make the pins hit the holes. With this system, you just drive up to it and one set of pins locks in automatically, you then tilt the system back and the other pins lock in. The entire hydraulic system is mounted on the plow and there are no hydraulic lines to connect. You just plug in 2 electrical connectors and your ready to roll. The plow swings to the left or right, powers up, floats down and has a joystick controller. More info can be found at www.bossplow.com The plow will come all the brackets and electrical wiring that is on the truck. The plow will also come with the light bar that is on the truck.

This plow is currently on a 93 dodge 1 ton 4wd and therefore the brackets fit that style of truck. The plow is in good to very good condition and on a 10 scale would rate between 7 and 8. There is a little rust and the paint is bubbled in a few places on the back side. There is a dent in the top that can be seen in the pics. There is nothing functionally wrong with this plow. 2000. OBO I have pics my email is twx4@fidnet.com...thanks.
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Letting us know where you are will help a lot. Putting questions marks in the "location" is hurting your sale.

You need to put it in "Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum".
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

agreed i wanna know where u located please
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I tried getting directions on Mapquest to "????" but no luck
  5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

That was pretty funny. Where is the plow located? For I think the third time? :dizzy:
  6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

It's over there!!! Can't you see it?

It's right next to the garage....:waving:
  7. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Too short. try again
  8. 123elroy

123elroy Junior Member

Still Have Super Duty Snow Plow for sale...

Sorry all...I had surgery...I put in my location...hope this helps...How much is a light bar with the controls worth??...It can be set to do all kinds of differant things..???? It isn't a little one....I don't know how to put a pic on here..you can email me and then I can send pics of the plow, smart hitch and light... twx4@fidnet.com thanks all...