1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone want some residential accounts in Georgetown & Rowley, MA????

Discussion in 'Networking' started by merrimacmill, Nov 25, 2008.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Hey, my route has changed from last year (more commercials) and I'm just wondering if there is anyone who wants me to refer them to 3 customers I had last year in Rowley, and Georgetown, MA? They are all calling me this year looking for a plow guy, but I'm doing some work in NH this year, so it just doesn't make sense for me to go all that way for 3 driveways. They are all $60 dollar driveways (last year) so you could probibly get away with charging more this year. I'm not looking to "sell" the leads or anything, just respond or send me a PM and I'll call them up and give them all your number. Thanks,

Collin

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Bump.....bump

3. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

How many houses we talking here?

4. Mysticlandscape

never mind im an idiot didnt read the whole thing.. I would be interested...

5. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

You'd be crazy to go to Georgetown and Rowley for 3 drives Timmy.

6. Mysticlandscape

Im already up near the shearaton why not take a spin up there got enought time with joels truck