1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone using these back-up lights?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Joel B., Sep 9, 2008.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

2. 18lmslcsr

18lmslcsr Senior Member
    from WI.

Sorry, havent used it!
    Good luck!

C.

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

backup lights

i used tractor lights ,wired into a 7 wire trailer plug ,but you might want to wire them seperate wity a relay ,

img 0002 small .jpg

4. Stoneheadmtn

Stoneheadmtn Member

I've used different fog/driving/headlights over the years. Most wired to the trailer harness and removed for state inspection here in PA. Are they watertight, easy to mount to your truck, and bright enough for you? 55 watt halogen should be ok, you might want to look at J.C. Whitney also. I like Northern Tool, just got a log splitter delivered from them yesterday.

5. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

The particular lights I'm looking at have 2 55W bulbs in them (total 4 55W bulbs in 2 lights) and are sealed. I'm going to get some and try them out.

6. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

light's

give us a holler when you get them mounted with a pic ,tell us what you think of them and how they work .:waving: