1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone using Pro Wings on Curtis Poly Plow?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by ToyTruck, Dec 7, 2007.

1. ToyTruck

ToyTruck Junior Member

I have a homepro 3000 7' poly plow, works real nice. I need to plow a little wider on at least one side so I can push the snow a little further back. I am thinking about installing a pair of pro wings, about $ 150 + shipping for a set of 2. The only issue is getting a solid point to mount the inside of them to.

They mount to the edge of moldboard, and also to the moldboard maybe 8 or 10" in from the edge. The edge is no problem as you can drill a few holes through the steel frame. In 8 0r 10", wherever it falls, you will have no support behind the poly moldboard.

So you can make up something with steel and bolt or weld it to the existing frame to put steel support behind the new attachment point. I'm trying to work out something like that I can bolt. I'll figure something out.

Anyone have wings on their Curtis poly plow or any other suggestions? thanks!