1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone using a Snow Way plow?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by jab862, Dec 27, 2003.

1. jab862

jab862 Junior Member

I am looking into a Snow Way plow and was wondering if anyone has one or knows much about them. The ones I am interested in are the ST and MT models.
  2. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

Do a seach for "Snow Way".

You'll find lots of people are using them -- they seem to be well respected. (I do not own one, so cannot speak from experience)

3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

we have two of them in the company and i like them alot. they have a new series coming out.. i also work for a sno-way dealer.
    what kind of vehicle?
  4. jab862

jab862 Junior Member

Avalanche 1500 - Snow Way

I am looking a buying a new 1500 Avalanche this spring and would be looking for a plow sometime after that. What is the new plow they have coming? Where do you work - live? THanks, Jeff
  5. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

i live in northern minnesota and i work for pete's snowplow and sales they have the new 29 series thats came out
    http://www.sno-way.com/ go to the 29 series it says for hd 1/2 tons but we just installed one on a 2004 ford 150 and it handles it really good. get the wireless if you can. i like them alot especially with the down pressure on them
  6. I have a Sno-Way ST80 with down pressure and it works pretty good.
  7. skyphoto

skyphoto Member

I have the Lobo.... I can't say enough good about it. A buddy of mine bought a Meyer at the same time and he has had repairs it seems every snow storm.....I on the other hand just keep plowing. Cutting edges and fluid once a yr is all I have done and this is its 4th yr plowing. It hasn't missed a beat in 4 yrs and I wouldn't trade it for any other brand.
    I like my plow ALOT:))
    Good luck!
    Peace dude!
  8. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

See here

I have an MT90 on my 1999 Expedition; see the above for pre-winter pics.

Put in on in 9/2003; have probably plowed about 20 times so far this winter; works excellent.

Smacked a deer dead center yesterday at about 20mph; no damage whatsoever to the plow; probably saved my grill from being shattered.
  9. Blamby

Blamby Junior Member

How much is the Sno way Mt80?