1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone using a boss sport duty poly

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by JHAWK, Jan 25, 2005.

1. JHAWK

JHAWK Junior Member

I am looking at a Boss sport duty poly plow for my Tundra. I am using a 67' scout right now with a 7' fisher, which works well but is a manual angle (homemade manual) and the lack of power steering is killing me. I talked to a Boss dealer and he said that it is a night and day difference between the Boss and Fishers Homesteader. He has one left in stock and I don't want it to slip away, but I also want some feedback from anyone using the plow on soft sprung truck. Can anyone give me some feedback?

-JHAWK

2. szippijr

szippijr Member
    from S.E Pa

I got one on a ford explorer. Its a cool piece. I have 6 of the bigger bosses and is built with same quailty. I paid 2550 complete.

3. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

szippijr,

That price include installation?
    When/Where did you get it?

Kevin

4. szippijr

szippijr Member
    from S.E Pa

Im a boss dealar. The instalation on an explorer is custom

5. JHAWK

JHAWK Junior Member

Thanks but I think that I started looking and my scout heard me. Pressed in the clutch this morning and SNAP arm breaks off throw out bearing fork. Looks like my hand has been force and I am off to buy it. Thanks szippijr I will give an update when I get it installed.