1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone useing speedwing 760 on ram1500?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Tomaser, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Tomaser

Tomaser Junior Member

We have a dodge ram 1500 from 2006 but cant find a undercarriage that fits for a speedwing 760 is there anyone here who i useing speedwing on the dodge ram 1500 from 2006?

yeah i know Blizzard say`s u dont suppose do have a speedwing on a 1500 but we already have a dodge ram 1500 hemi 2013 with a speedwing on it and it works perfect :D

2. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

It is my understanding that the 760 is for 1/2 ton trucks. I have 2 chev 1500 w/Speedwings. They require a PH1 mount, and that may be the problem. Hard to find, but a good dealer should be able to track down. Search Speedwing on here, several guys are Masters of Blizzards and should be helpful.

3. Tomaser

Tomaser Junior Member

well the problem is that the Blizzard database dont show what undercarriage fits, i order two different one but non fits and blizzard say that they should fit i guess they only guessing. i can not be the first ever wanting to mount a speedwing on a dodge ram 1500 with frame from 2005.
    right now we are rebuilding one that is going to fit but that takes time and money. :mad:

4. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

I am surprised no one else has piped in. Maybe too early in the season. Have you called Blizzard corp? The 760 is the older style PH1 mount. I have only deal with Chevy, but I would think there have got to be a ton of older Ph1 mounts around. Google Jerry's Service, give them a call.