1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Used A Versaloader Or Teleloader

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by natueboy, Feb 16, 2007.

1. natueboy

natueboy Junior Member

Has anyone ever used a versa loader or a tele loader for doing snow plowing/pushing. We are looking at purchasing either two wheel loaders or two versa loaders. We can use the versa loaders more in the summer months for our retaining walls, and for our roofing jobs. Let me know please. Thanks.

2. RickyGasser

RickyGasser Member

We have a New Holland LM430A telehandler on the farm that we use to clean the yard. It goes great for pushing and piling. It can extend to 23' so you can make some pretty decent piles!!!wesport The only downside, visibility on the right hand side

3. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

check out the Deere 3800 Telehandler...its articulated...and has an 18' boom. nice cab good power and almost like a loader.

I owned one for two seasons and still would have it but my specific machine had some nagging issues and Deere traded me out of it...cudos to them and my dealer for being so proactive. Regardless its pretty damn nice machine...check it out its in the Ag section of Deere.

I have pictures of it posted in this forum.