1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use these on their dodge?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by razr777, Jan 10, 2013.

1. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

I seen these atomic led roof light's that also strobe and are led i see they come in a few different lens colors too.
    Has anyone used these before are they worth the money and do they work good are they bright i seen vid's but it's hard to tell.
    I think these will be better so don't need the strobes in the front window blinding me all the time.
  2. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

I doubt there's a ton of rear or side visibility, but they look nice from the head on. I'd spend the money on a 4-way LED hide-away kit first.
  3. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

I was looking at the led hide away kit that has clear/amber in same unit look to be bright and clear for front and rear . i was also going to get a roof traffic bar with leds and has all the signal features too and thought the atomic's would set it off nice.
  4. My07Brute

My07Brute Senior Member

I have them and to be honest they are cool but there in almost limited rear output the side out put is ok, front a good.

(For the $$, there are better things you could buy first)

I will be adding amber hide-a-ways' up front and a Strobes-n-more full amber E66 in the rear window.

My Truck
  5. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY