1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Use the new Super v2 this season

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Harford13, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Researched the site, couldn't't find anything recent on the new Super V2.. I'll be purchasing a new plow this summer and wanted first hand opinions and pics of the new plow in action. I need to go to a V plow and I definitely want to go with a trip edge. I have a Meyer and Boss dealer ten miles from my house, I just don't wand a full trip plow anymore.... The other trip edge plows are not an option either due to the distance I'd have to travel for service, or a reputation for poor service.
  2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

My boss has used the V2 the last 2 years and loves it. How ever, last year he was using the V-68 power pack, sold that plow and this year went with the new V70 version. Much slower than the other unit. He loves the plow but it is very slow. It is a great plow....more pricey than the boss, but very well built. He has never had an issue with it