1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use the new Meyer wings?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Mudman78, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Mudman78

Mudman78 Senior Member
    from NJ

Has anyone tried the new Meyer wings yet? Do they turn the blade into a scoop or are they relatively straight?

2. chazmanian

chazmanian Member

I bought mine new yesterday and dont know if they are considered the "New" Meyers wings? As you can see in the photos they arent really that "Scoopish" per se. The bottom edge of the wings is the rubber dealie and I can stack snow over curbs with these wings the same as I did without em'.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The amont of snow you can catch with these in one pass is nothing short of amazing. Twice the work in half the time. No good for the hourly guys. I only bought them to deal with slush. They will be left in the back of my truck and I'll only put them on at the jobs where nobodys watching or if its that slushy crap leftover from sanding and salting so I can still bill my regular amount!

3. Mudman78

Mudman78 Senior Member
    from NJ

Thanks for the pics. They do angle in a bit which is what I was hoping for. Thanks.

4. chazmanian

chazmanian Member

I went outside at 5:00 AM smoking a ciggarette to get you those shots Mud!!