1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use Nitto Terra Grappler tires?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Lynden-Jeff, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for some feedback on these tires. If anyone plows with them it would be much appreciated.

2. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

I put 265's on my 01 Ram 2500 3 years ago, and they've down great until this year. The tread as worn hard, but I do run them all year with pulling a trailer everday, and using a dump bed in my truck.
  3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I had them a couple years ago, they worked great for about 10 months and then they were bald. Nice tires but not much tread life..
  4. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Remember, sticky tires mean soft compounds which means poor tread life. Goodyear Workhorse xtra grips are awesome in the snow and ice but are toast in a couple of months in the spring/summer. The best snow/ice tires are only that- snow and ice tires meant to be run in the winter only.
  5. snowman2007

snowman2007 Junior Member

Yes I put them on my 2004 350 SuperDuty Great buy!
  6. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

I just put as set of 285/60R/18 on a month ago and love 'em. They hook up really well. Pic might be a little blurry but you get the point.

close up nitto.jpg
  7. rico

rico Member

I have had them on my last two trucks and they work great. Try discount tire for great prices and free shipping.