1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use Neat Receipts?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by stroker79, Feb 20, 2008.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Does anyone use this?

www.neatreceipts.com

I absolutely HATE entering reciepts and often get behind in doing it because I hate it so much snowballing into a giant mess real quick.

I saw this nifty gadget and it says that it will scan the receipt and it will automatically recognize the info on the reciept and enter it into quickbooks or a few other programs. In the event of an audit the scaned receipts are accepted by the IRS so basically, you can scan the reciept and throw it away.

$200 on tigerdirect.com

and users out there?

Do you like it?

2. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

That looks pretty cool!

3. madmaxxxx

madmaxxxx Member

I have that, bought it at Fry's. They have them there. Works as described, but I dont use quickbooks. I tried it out for my receipts, but I never did use it on a regular basis.

4. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

You mean there is an option besides stuffing them in a bag until april 1st? Looks cool I might get that