1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use military trucks for plowing?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fallcreek, Feb 7, 2011.

1. fallcreek

fallcreek Junior Member
    from TN

Seen a dodge m35 with a plow on it today and thought how cool it looked. And was wondering how many people use military trucks for plowing? (Pics Please) Did a search really didn't find much.
  2. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

They do. I'm suprised the search didn't work. Wish I could help. Maybe try re-wording or look in the equipment pic forum?
  3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

search fisher and deuce

the 2.5 ton deuce was just up the other day. and a member here has posted pics of his super nice old dodge m37 i think it was with a all correct fisher speedcaster on it.
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I've been wanting to get one and try it
  5. sweetk30

6. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

that what I was telling my bud last week, that a man needs to find a hummvy like the one they send to the desert and put a plow on it LOL.I guess it is out of question,because I don't know if they ever get sold.
  7. iamhere

iamhere Senior Member
    from Tn

8. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

9. sweetk30

10. sweetk30

m-hummers dont get relesed anymore. only some did in the beginning . thay now get parted and crushed.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i'd want to find a mint 85 ish chevy truck myself, i have pics of my dads deuce from the korean war, he gave them to me before he died, he was shot in the knee and crashed ,

i asked what happened after that and he said when he recovered he pulled out another pic that showed hundreds lined up, i just hopped into another one and got out my paint and drew your mom's name on that one too.
  12. bhadden

bhadden Junior Member

Here are a couple. We've run precious little here in NM, La Nina and all....