1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use Diamondback Truck Covers?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rcpd34, Aug 22, 2007.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Wow, that's really cool!!!! Best of both worlds, can put heavy outdoorsy stuff on top, and can keep sensitive/valuable stuff under the cover!

3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

never seen one of them.
    i think i like it.
    i think you should pay for me to have one too.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Now that is cool. ;)
    I have never seen that before

5. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Just imagine the sun glare off of that thing, but it is nice.

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

You can strap a lawn chair on there and sun your self. LOL

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They sure look sweet and there is a dealer 17 miles from my house. Did you happen to get a price on the SE model?

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Cool video huh? Price varies from just under $1000 to just under $1500 depending on the SE or HD model. The ATV loading rampa and headach racks are extra. S&H is about $85/ea. If I get 2-3 folks wanting these, I can get dealer pricing and will pass it along to anyone buying at the same time I am so we can all get a good deal. E-mail me direct for the confidential pricing. rcpd34@aol.com.

Brian