1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone use Back-up camera's

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by skidooer, Sep 21, 2010.

1. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

at least they are heated so that is good, keeping the snow off of the lens is the key.

3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Buy a brand new f250 lariat and it comes standard.
    How you going to see past your salt spreader?

4. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

going to mount on the spreader on my toolcat and on a riser post on my truck to see my Ebling rear plow.

5. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Don't hit it with the bucket when loading salt :nono:

6. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

good heads up AJS

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i plan to buy one as well to mount on my backrack to see over my spreader

8. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

I have one on the back of one truck and I love it, other than the fact that it's not heated, so after being on the highway, I have to get out and brush the snow off it. I have it wired into my in-dash nav screen which switches to rear view automatically when putting the truck in reverse. I need to get another this year for another truck I'm setting up with a 3 yard v-box, this one looks like it would work well. :nod:

9. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Some of the best money I have ever spent, use it year round. I keep my trailer in a hanger and the guy in the hanger next to me asked how in the heck do you back up to your trailer right on the money all of the time. I told him I was good but then I had to fess up. It has saved my butt more than once.

Regards Mike