1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use air lift's air cells?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowzilla, Jan 8, 2011.

1. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

I am considering buying air lift air bag suspension for all 4 tires. I came across their air cells (which seem to work like timbrens) and was wondering if anyone has them. They are cheaper and installation is a breeze compared to the air bags. Any help would be appreciated for either of these products.
  2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

have you even looked at most firestone bag kits these days ? thay offer no drill install kits. under 1hr bolt in and go.

but no experence with aircells. got link for use to look at them ?
  3. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

Firestone air bags require drillng for my vehicle just like the other brands. Airbags are my preferred choice though. I forgot to attach a link but a quick search on google should work.
  4. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

I got AirLift. I love it. Makes me wonder why I didnt do it years ago. Ive had em for about 3-4 years now with not one problem with the bags. My on board compressor just took a dump but that wasnt entirely all its fault. I would go the bad route by all means. You will want it later if you haul regularly.

What is your truck anyways?
  5. ddukes

ddukes Junior Member

firestone airshocks in the front of my rig LOVE THEM on board air compressor with independant controls for left and right shocks make it even better its a little pricey, but well worth it in my opinion
  6. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes,I have the Airlift bumpers up front and their air bags in the rear on my 06 3500 Chevy.Very pleased with them.I run heavy both front and rear and truck now handles the weights fine.

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

i have airlift bags in the back of my 2500HD and couldnt be happier
  8. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011