1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use a Snowblast/Wildcat 3pt. Snow blower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by G&T LAWN, Jan 8, 2014.

1. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Looking at 3pt. Tractor snowblowers. Found Snowblast. Which used to be Wildcat. Similar to a Fair brand name. Anyone using these??? Commits???

2. fendt716

fendt716 Member
    from nw nj

we have both. both are good machines. about 1988 years. both are on the front 3pth on fendts. where rear mounted on int & deere at first but awful to load trucks with.the wildcat was redesigned with replaceable bolt on cutting egdes, carbide shoes, added 20 inches in height to bottom of chute, made it a fold down chute, added 13 inches height in front opening and doors are like the fair. we move piles as needed on our sites. load trucks for towns when called. both single chute machines. 80% of time snow has set for some time so it is frozen hard. both machines throw small snowballs out the bottom on right side need to be careful around cars and windows. the fair machine handles harder snow much better. ivt trans is the only way to go. both are 9 foot wide. more hp is better 160 is good 300 great. eagle claws on tractor arms make mounting really easy.

3. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

Thanks for the help. lokked at one yesterday. It has the bolt on edges and skid shoes. Probably going to buy it. They are made in Tea South Dakota and that is only about 3 hours from my shop. Thats helps my decision also.

4. SNOW 365

SNOW 365 Junior Member

Hey fednt 716 have any pics of your tractors with these blowers mounted?

5. fendt716

fendt716 Member
    from nw nj

i do have pictures but will have to see how to do them on here

6. fendt716

fendt716 Member
    from nw nj

Wildcat Snow Blower

Pictures of Wildcat snow blower loading trucks.

018_15A.jpg

013_10A.jpg

015_12A.jpg

004_1A.jpg