1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use a KUBOTA R520S

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sticks, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

Lets see your pics of KUBOTA R520S
    Here is a pic of one I really like.

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I came pretty close to buying one new instead of my M7040 tractor.

My problem with it was the price first, and the cab second. The price was around $53,000 for a small little loader like that.. Now if the cab was completely awesome it might have been a different story but its not. It is steel inside, like a curtis cab or something. It is loud, has no A/C, tiny doors, I didn't like the location of the joystick, the sitting position was ackward for me being pretty tall. For the money, it just made no sense. Especially when it was sitting next to a brand new, pretty sizable Terex backhoe loader that was priced at $56,000 and a 2006 New Holland W50 loader with 400 hours priced around $43,000.

If I was running a nursery or something, then I would start to consider it. But even then, Case, NH, and Deere all have better options.

I guess what I'm saying is the machine size/capability to dollar cost ratio was just not working for me and what I intended to do with it.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010