1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone use a Kubota R520

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Krimick77, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Krimick77

Krimick77 Member

I was wondering if it can handle being used to move some snow piles. Most piles are fairly small, with the biggest being about 30ft wide by 20ft deep and only about 6ft high. I need to move the piles I've made with my trucks, either push them straight back and stacked or relocate it bucket by bucket.

The reason I ask is this is the only loader I can find locally that is availabe immeadiatly.

Thanks for your input

2. toyman

toyman Senior Member

That little machine should move those piles for you. Does it have a cab and heat?

Toyman

3. Krimick77

Krimick77 Member

Thanks for the reply

It doesn't have a cab........which sucks. But I'm fairly used to it, I have a B series Kubota that also doesn't have a cab

The R520 is 9000 lbs and 49 hp so it should get the job done...I was just wondering if anyone had first hand experience with it

thanks