1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Use a Arctic Snow pusher box?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 08F3506.4L, Jan 19, 2008.

1. 08F3506.4L

08F3506.4L Member

I just watched the few min. clip on them blades... It looks like a good product. Has anyone used one yet?
  2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

i don't know how anyone could have...i have called and filled out the e-mail form on their website 3 TIMES and no response, hope they run the snow business better than sales
  3. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

A lawncare company north of us is a dealer for them.

I too saw that video and wanted to check them out. So I went up there to check them out. They seem to have some neat features and seem to do a good job.

But at $650 per foot you better be able to use the heck out of one to justify the purchase expense.

I have 4 pushers. 2 Davidson and 2 Lackender and I can add up all I have spent on my 4 custom built boxes and still come in below the price of one 10' Artic.

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I havent ran any, but i know of one company in town that is trying them this year. I dont know how they are liking them as we have only had 2 major pushes this season so far.
  5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

these r well good plows most likely the best out on the market,. i'm a sub for them. i'm surprized they haven't call u back. good company to sub for and they stand strong behind there plow. call and ask john

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008