1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone up Please call me Need Unimouunt Help

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Dieselman24, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Dieselman24

Dieselman24 Junior Member
    from 65401

I have a unimount on my 01 dodge truck and I can not find the plug end that goes on the Pump what a deal why it was even taken off? I am trying to rewire this this this and having no luck at all I can mae it do what its suppose to do but I cant figure out how to make it to work with the control cant figure out what wires go where on the solenoids I know there has to be a jumper wire somewhere in this mess and westerns website has been no help to me.. If you are up call or text me Please or anytime 573 202 9999.. Thanks TJ

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Are you saying you are missing the truckside control harness?

Here is a schematic

21936_121704.pdf (application-pdf Object)_1324971458430.jpg

3. Dieselman24

from 65401

I am missing the the wiring that gose on the pump to the truck I have the 12 pin plug for the truck side but I cant find the 12 pin for the pump side so I guess Im just gonna have to rewire it by cutting the plug off of my truck end and making it quick connects with trailer plugs I have no idea what else to do I really hate to cut the harness up but I dont know what else to do now I just put it on the truck today.. Spent the last 5 hours trying to figure out what makes it all work.. I can make it go up and down left and right by hooking up a jumper wire to the solenoids but its real Ghetto I would like it all to work with the controller. this is driving me nuts let me tell ya.. Thanks TJ

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Instead of cutting the connector off you could just splice into the harness behind the plug until you get the proper harness for the pump.

22373.07_110108_for_Web.pdf (application-pdf Object)_1324977559313.jpg

5. Dieselman24

from 65401

Got it wired up. Thanks