1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone up for a meet and greet in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by f250man, Feb 7, 2007.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I was wondering if any of you Ohio guys would like to get together for a meet and greet to get to know one another. Maybe on a Saturday or Sunday some where central for everyone. Steve :waving:

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I am all for it!!!:waving: :waving:

3. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

I'm in , if isn't to far away

4. Easy

Easy Senior Member

I could do that, just let us know when and where...

Don

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well guys if it is just us 4 where do you want to get together at? Maybe the Hard Rock down town or the Willoughby brewing company. Let's have some more Ideas.If those places aren't good for you guys. Steve

6. LHK2

LHK2 Senior Member

Count me in, Let me know where and when?

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sounds more like we are gonna have a North East Ohio meet. We shoud go somewhere that has pool tables. I havent shot pool in a couple years. Maybe Scorcher's in Eastlake??

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I'm in for where ever and that is centrally located for everyone involved. Steve

9. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

i would go downtown you guys are about 1hr 20 min east of me downtown hauling azz 40 min

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Dont want to be the fun spoiler for the downtown ideas, but not alot of bars, specially strip clubs will let me in(only 20)

11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well there is a Quaker steak & lube at 5935 Canal Rd Cleveland , Ohio. I just map quested it and it will take me 54 minutes give or take and I am probably the farthest out. Let me know if this sounds good to everyone. And then we can work on a time.Steve

12. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sounds fine to me.

13. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Count me in from the Canton Area

14. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

that will wok for me.

15. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well anyone have a time they would like to do this? I was thinking maybe Saturday the 17 at 1 p.m. Let me know if thats good for everyone and if not when would be a better time. Steve p.s. as long as were not plowing.

16. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Fine for me. I am flexible to the time, so if it changes so be it. I doubt we will be plowing, remember I fixed my plow, which means no more snow

17. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Sorry guys...I'm a late jumper. I just noticed the thread. Sounds like fun. Is there room for wives, or is this strictly Mano-a-mano?

Also, Quaker Stake sounds good with me. This is a good idea. I'd like to do it before the season next year too. It's a nice way to meet fellow snowplowers.:salute:

18. Easy

Easy Senior Member

Sounds good to me. Let us know where and when for sure.
    Don

19. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

F250
    Let me know time and place if its not to far I will be there me and JEEPCREPIN will ride up.
    JOSH:drinkup:

20. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Well, so far we only got the guys from the Cleveland area going. If you are willing to make a roadtrip up this way, we would love to have you guys there!!!!!:waving: :drinkup: