1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried the Poulan Pro 21-Inch 208cc LCT Gas Powered Single Stage Snow Thrower

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Pinky679, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Pinky679

Pinky679 Junior Member
    from chicago

I am looking for a solid reliable snow blower for my home in Northern Chicago suburbs and saw the Poulan Pro 21-Inch 208cc LCT Gas Powered Single Stage Snow Thrower. I liked what was written about it but could find no reviews of anyone who has used it or even an earlier model (only 2 stage Poulan snow blowers.) Has anyone ever tried this one or know anything about how good Poulan is for single stage snow blowers compared to other name brands like Toro and Yard Machine?

2. 04ram1500

04ram1500 Member

I have never used one of their snow-throwers, however I did own one of their weed trimmers. I was far from impressed. No matter how many times I took it apart and fixed it something else would break. That brand is nothing but cheap garbage IMO.
  3. 18lmslcsr

18lmslcsr Senior Member
    from WI.

My brother had the Gold series thrower and used it for years.