1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone that can help?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by J_Bryant, Dec 12, 2012.

1. J_Bryant

J_Bryant Member

I was installing my salt spreader today and lookng about relocating the tail light, I unplugged the plug for the tail light and started the ATV, I was testing the wires to see what wire goes to the tail and brake and ground, The atv just shut off all at one, No headlights, no Neutral lights, Nothing that uses power works, What do you think this could be? Battery is charged, and it wont do anything... Btw, Its a 97 suzuki king quad 4x4

2. Mike NY

Mike NY Senior Member
    from zone 5

check fuses

3. BigBladePusher

BigBladePusher Member

prob fuses then check grounds

4. J_Bryant

J_Bryant Member

Thanks alot guys, Ill check them out in the morning... Hopefully i can get this fixed... Its nice to be able to get on here and figure out anything i need from you guys...

5. J_Bryant

J_Bryant Member

Thanks so much! It was a fuse! Thumbs Up Now if only we can get some snow, so i can start collecting cash! payup