1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone selling plow truck?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Glesjw, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Glesjw

Glesjw Junior Member

I am new to these forums, and to plowing, but I would like to get started next Winter.

I need a truck, with a plow, beatter that will get the job done would do, I would like to spend no more than $5000, though I will prolly have better luck on Craigs List, figured that I would try on here.

Preferably in Wisconsin, or near the Wisconsin border if not in the state.

Thanks. Jacob.
  2. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

I've got an 93 bronco for 2800 in rolling meadows(just south of lake county il)see my thread in this section for details
  3. Glesjw

Glesjw Junior Member

I'd buy it, but it all depends on how my meeting at the bank goes tomarrow mornning at 11:00 a.m. Is it still for sale?

4. shelby6923

shelby6923 Junior Member

have a plow truck for sale if your interested

Hey Jacob,
    I have a 1993 F150 with a 8' Western cable style plow. Beefed up front suspension, new engine, has Posi front and rear axles, good body and interior, ext cab. I bought the truck new in 1993 and it has been an excellent truck. Has 168,000 miles on it less on the new engine, everything works great. I am looking to get $4000obo. Give me a call if interested, I'm in Michigan 2 hrs from chicago.