1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone see this yet?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Cutting Edge Kid, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Cutting Edge Kid

Cutting Edge Kid Senior Member

I found this on the web about a month ago and thought I'd share it with you guys. It was on display at the most recent SEMA Show in Vegas. They describe it as: 2011 Ford Super Duty DeWalt Contractor Concept. Here are the pics...

2. Cutting Edge Kid

Cutting Edge Kid Senior Member

More Pics

A Few More

3. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Bad @ss...
  4. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet, even an overhead crane.
  5. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

wow..now thats an actual "feasable" concept truck!
  6. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Thats just a bada$$ friggen truck. And they knew to make it a real package deal by using a Ford wesport
  7. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

That is pretty cool. If they do end up building those, I can't wait to see the pricetag :eek: :eek: payup payup

to bad for the $90,xxx price tag!!!
  9. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

What a waste. Who the f would show up to work in that thing.
  10. builtupbowtie

builtupbowtie Junior Member
    from Oh

Gotta give it to ford, at least they are on the cutting edge of design and functionality. just not sure of the reliability of getting you there to actually use it:confused:
  11. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Looks cool sitting there, but it is retarted, hardly any bed space. They need to quit making stupid projecets like that and lower the price of new vehicles with the money they waste on that stuff.
  12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I think the bed is sweet. I like the concept for sure.

The sad part is the sob that thought this up. Lets see hmmm........Constructions in the crapper so lets build a $90,000 truck thats designed for contractors! Great thinking!

No but really, the crane is awesome.
  13. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member

Do You Know who Sponsored it ? ROFPIP
  14. F250SD

F250SD Senior Member

I would not take that out plowing, i would take it to a millionaire's house and have the sucker buy the stuped waste of space.

Looks real nice but has no feasible function.:dizzy:

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

:laughing: what an insult to the working man...you'll never see one on the road and if you did it would get laughed off the road. WTF? Just build strong trucks that don't need ball joints every freakin' year and dispense with this silly crap...:realmad:
  16. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

that is fords new deal they are trying to accommodate the construction worked