1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone salting in Toronto 2 morrow?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by X-LOWBALLER, Mar 17, 2008.

1. X-LOWBALLER

X-LOWBALLER Senior Member
    from Toronto

i am on a much needed vacation and would love to stay another night. Looks like I MIGHT have to drive back :(

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Where are your places?
    I doubt we will have to salt, but we shall see.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I'm in need of a holiday too, but thems the breaks. If you stay it will snow, if you come home it won't. Good Luck.

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

As long as your places drain well, things should be fine tomorrow.
    All we are dealing with these days are puddles due to poor drainage.

Jon

If you want an update tomorrow and your places are in North York-Scarborough-Oshawa, give me a call. 416 737 8978

5. X-LOWBALLER

X-LOWBALLER Senior Member
    from Toronto

My properties are in the woodbine and 7 area. i am not too worried. i made the decision not to come back. i worked like a dog this winter and am willing to have a slip and fall claim j/k. no one will notice i am sure. back to the lodge folks. all is good

6. Stone Mountain

Stone Mountain Member

Hi Lowball. My shop is at Highway 7 and Bayview. If you need salting let me know and we'll look after it for you.
    1-866-696-3325, toll free.