1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone running a new New Holland?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by plowfever, Nov 5, 2011.

1. plowfever

plowfever Senior Member

Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you are running the new machines New Holland has out? I have been looking for a machine and saw the ad in the SIMA magazine for the snow central lease option and I am thinking about jumping on that. I know when I looked at the used unit the other day I also looked at a L223 which looks funny but I have to admit looks very comfortable to operate and service also. The deal is $399/mo for 36 mo for a L220 with cab, heat and 2 speed. I will want to put a few other options on it like EH controls and a hydraulic coupler but still seems like a steal. Have any of you guys jumped on this program before? It also includes there powertrain protection plan. I figure it is worth checking into. I figure a used machine is going to cost me a little more than that a month so why not get a new machine if you can!
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I got a quote for the 225 equal to 185 heat 2 speed foot and hand controls $6k down and $600 a month for 60 months so I guess the 220 might be a bit small but that seems like a good price.
    What is the snow central lease option?
  3. plowfever

plowfever Senior Member

It is a program they are running right now but after I started reading the fine print you have to put a little over $6,000 down for the payment to be the $399/mo. I may still check into it but I don't think I will do it now that I have to put up that much money. I like having as much money in the bank as possible just in case it doesn't snow that much this winter and I need that for start up money in the spring. Plus I'm going to have to fork out the cabbage for a push box and a salt spreader also so I don't think it is going to be in the cards. I will probably check to see what a machine would be for maybe a 4 or 5 year lease.
  4. Golfpro21

Golfpro21 Member

we are running a new T4050 with inverted blower
    pricetag was $49,500 0% for 60 months