1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Really Good At GRAPHICS??

Discussion in 'Networking' started by EGLC, Sep 11, 2008.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I need someone who's really good with graphic design, to make me door-hanger design.

I will pay you for your time up to $100.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You could try it the old fashion way. Pick up a phone book and look under graphics design. Isn't there some one local you could use?

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

There is, but I see alot of the guys signatures on here and they have some really nice ones. I figured someone on here who has some free time may want $100...............

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a logo/graphic design software in my comp. I could put something together. I have a ton of very cool looking stuff already done up. PM me if your interested.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Free time? No one on here has free time were all busy learning!

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

We dont even have time to play with our fluid film cans!:rolleyes:

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Thanks for the compliment :D lol

im not sure if someone can accept payment on here for a service like that. i know on lawnsite in the spring there was a big thing about that. not sure of the details though.

im sure if you made the arrangements through email or other it might be different.

i actually designed my doorhanger for the spring and it came out really good. nothing like you typically see

8. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

go to www.vistaprint.com and they have some that you can design yourself. they are pretty easy to do. But what do I know I grind stumps for a living.

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Well this is a networking thread, I'mnot doing ANYTHING wrong. Mods can go f themselves..........PM me your email adress if you want to make one for me. Even if not, I'd like to see yours..............

10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

check your PMs

11. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

That is a very sad day indeed. :eek: