1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone plowing with a Snow Way?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jab862, Dec 27, 2003.

1. jab862

jab862 Junior Member

I am looking into a Snow Way plow and was wondering if anyone has one or knows much about them. The ones I am interested in are the ST and MT models.
  2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

What size and what kind of truck are you looking to put it on? I had a 6'9" on a 4x4 S-10 about five years ago...loved it. for that truck I thought it was a great application, especially since back then that was the only plow recommended for an ext cab compact truck. The down presure system really made a difference backdraging and going over hard-packed snow. One more opinion, buy the light kit. Sure at first your headlights will shine through the clear blade, but plow some gravel driveways, and look and how much headlight beam is getting through that scratched blade:eek:
  3. jab862

jab862 Junior Member

Snow way plow

I want to put it on a 1500 Avalanche this spring when I buy it new. I have a Meyers 71/2 on my 98 1500 extended cab and it works fine for what I use it but I want to go lighter, that is why I am looking at the Snow Way.