1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Anyone plowing with a Scout II?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by g.moore, Jan 13, 2007.

  1. g.moore

    g.moore Senior Member
    Messages: 164

    Come spring I am planning on pulling the blade off my '64 IH1200 and transfering it to my '79 Scout II because of parts availability for the old '64. When it goes down it takes me 2 weeks + to find the parts for it whereas the local Napa has about 80% of the SII parts and I have the other 20% behind the house. My problem is obviously no one still makes a plow mount for the SII, so I will need to either completely fabricate one or adapt an existing mount to my frame, Anyone got pics of a plow mount on a SII? I need to see one in place before I decide which route is easiest.
     
  2. Oshkosh

    Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,655

    One mentioned in thread below.

    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=41723&highlight=scout

    There was one shown and mentioned in the above thread....
     
  3. SteveB(wi)

    SteveB(wi) Member
    Messages: 70

    I have the mounting instructions for a Meyers conventional mount for a 72-74 Scout II. If I can't attach maybe I can email them.