1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone plow this week?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Nov 18, 2006.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just seeing if anyone went out this week 11/12-11/18 and any pictures. Just been raining since our snow storm in Oct.
  2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Put a squeegee on your blade.

Its an additional service.

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Dont I wish.....still doin fall cleanups and landscape installs.....:cry: :cry:
  4. 353628

353628 Junior Member

Had Snow, didn't want to Plow, but had to try out new Plow

Monday we awoke to about 4" of snow, since I hadn't expected it and was running late it was kind of a pain as I had to rush to get our stores lot plowed before I head out to work. However it was kind fun to try out my new boss 8'2" power V plow on my the 2005 GMC crew cab quadrasteer truck. It was better than I expected. The combination of the Scoop feature on the plow and the Quadrasteer cut my plowing time in 1/2.

My last truck was a 2000 Chev 2500 with a 7' Boss Strait blade with wings. That worked well, but this truck is great.
  5. ECS

ECS Senior Member

6" on Monday on the west side of the valley, only two jobs there. Tuesday another 6" and did all my jobs. Then warm & rain the rest of the week.
  6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

We plowed once on 11-13-06.
    Then it got warm and melted..
    Forecast calls for 40's during the day and the high 20's at night, for the next week..
  7. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

it's going to be a warm week..We have lots of landscape/hardscape installs to do so keep the snow away from me for a while, and don't forget all the holiday lighting that needs to get done before Christmas..:dizzy:
  8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Nary the hint of snow this year! Temps this week in the 60's (late November???). I sent my landscaping invoices & E-voices, and wrote to one customer that it was this time LAST year (11-24-05) that we had the first plowing here in southern NH.

Color me green with envy for the folks with snow already!! ;)