1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone order from truckntow.com?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mcwlandscaping, Oct 14, 2009.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Monday night around 12am i ordered my work lights from them, the hella dual beam ones. Anyway, almost instantly my credit card was hit for the order...that's fine maybe it will be processed faster. Well, i never recieved an email confirmation of the order or a shipping confirmation or anything at this point. Has anyone here dealt with them before and know how they operate?

Thanks for any insight!

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yah i bought my mini liberty talk to a guy named Paul Stafford .... fabulous service of course there main store is in detroit about 20 min from my house ... huge display room whole lotta lights to play with ...... they give me 10% discounts on most everything .... knocked my liberty from $650 to $483 ... reasonably priced

3. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like maybe a computer error then.

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

No error. I had issues with them too. I have a net 30 with them. I have to call to get good service.....and even then.... My stuff has shown up at my door, then I get a confirmation a day or two later, thats fine, I usually get it within 3 days when that happens. I find if I order online, then call the next afternoon around 3 PM, I can either get a tracking number or a reasonable ship date. sometimes there right on top of it (25%.). The office is kick ass most of the time, and billing is always done right. Just some of the reps are idiots.

I bought a set of go jacks from them once. They had two in stock and had to order the other two.....I got two within a week, the other two 4 weeks later. I also got jacked on the second set because they sent them via common carrier were the first set came by UPS....$78 difference in shipping! I called them on it and got an email from the head guy a day later, he credited my account $100 and apologized. So all in all, stay on them and there great.

5. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

were is there main store located at? Is there a showroom where you can go walk in person or only order online? thanks

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

TrucknTow.com, Inc.
    14300 Schaefer Hwy.
    Detroit, MI 48227

I think there warehouse only...Not sure though.

7. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

i have ordered from their no problems got it in 3-5 days

8. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

thanks repoman

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

no problem, good luck.

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

its a warehouse / retail store .... never had a problem with them yet ..... of course i never ordered anything online from em ... but there store is like toys r us for big kids ... and they allow me to see anything i want to buy light up before i buy

11. RepoMan207

from Maine

Let me just clarify something here. I'm not totally dis satisfied with them, I wouldn't keep a current net 30 with them if I were. I do shop around as just about everyone does, AW Direct comes to mind. But overall it comes down to price. If I need something immediately I always call and express my time concerns no matter who I am dealing with.

Happy shopping guys!

12. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

overpriced and under-serviced

13. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

so did you rec your order yet pumpkin:xysport

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  14. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

so did you received your order yet pumpkin:xysport

15. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Nothing from them at all....will be calling them monday and seeing what's going on unless a TRUCK'N'TOW delivery truck shows up at my house tomorrow....i'm not holding my breath! lol