1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone need sub in Central/south Jersey area big or small?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

We are looking to take a route in central/south jersey. If anyone has an account they need an extra truck on for plowing and salting or smaller locations close together as one route please email me. We also have a 8' push box on a tractor, 8-9' V and Straight plows on 1 ton Ford diesel trucks.

Range would probably be as far North as Hightstown, Ewing, Hamilton, Nj areas,

As far east as jackson, toms river areas

As far west as eastern PA, anywhere Philly or north to Langhorne, Newtown, Morrisville areas.

We could dedicate more than one truck if needed as well as the tractor with 8' push box and 84" 3/4 yard bucket chreha@hotmail.com

Just a FYI, since theres 500 million guys on here and craigslist advertising "plowing" service. We are a small sized landscape maintenance company, all of our equipment is within a few years old or newer, trucks included, have All commercial insurances, registered with the federal and state, pay sales tax lol, 1k commercial auto, 2k commercial business liability, snow plowing services commercial auto insurance. All trucks have bright warning LED light bars, all drivers have clean driving history records and we are 100% reliable to be on call for immediate service for a site.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  2. jenton

jenton Junior Member

i can use you for the toms river area call me or email me asap and i can set u up
    we have 42 commercial accounts, and could use the help.
    martiranolandscapes@yahoo.com
    732-552-6645