1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone need front springs for gasser?? I have em'

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by 07PSDCREW, Mar 19, 2012.

1. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Hey guys, I have upgraded my 6.0 to 7k lb front springs and I have the 5200lb units I took out. They would make good upgrades for a gas truck with a much lighter front end. I've noticed some gas trucks only have 4600-4800 lb springs and these would help hold up that plow. They came out of a 2007 F-350, so any 04?-07 truck with coil front springs could use them and they are simple to swap. Let me know if interested. Cost of shipping is all I am after. Or you can pick them up in central Massachusettes free. I'd hate to throw em out.

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I can pick them up this week, I should be down that area on Thursday

3. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Thank you! Your choice.... Berlin ma or Natick ma....let me know which you prefer!

4. unhcp

Whatever is closer to 290.

5. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

The front end is good. The truck didn't have the plow prep pkg. and I didn't like riding on bumpstops. Heavier front springs and snowplow fan clutch fixed that. No real noticeable difference in ride either, except that my plow is now 1.75 inches higher when lifted.

6. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Berlin is off 290 at 495. Pm me and I'll send my phone number.

7. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Springs have a new home....thanks Plowsite and UNHCP.

8. unhcp

Thanks, nice to meet a fellow member.