1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone need a very large snow pusher/stacker?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Buswell Forest, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

You already done pushing snow
  3. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Haven't even started. Waiting till the halfway point. Plow everything, then again after it stops.
  4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Damn thats a clean, big machine! I dont think with those tires you'd be going anywhere.
  5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

You'd spend 3x that repairing each lot you took it to. Nice looking machine though
  6. zlssefi

zlssefi Senior Member

Thats short money! I bet its gone already
  7. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

That's a old worn out loader with new paint. New paint and a rebuilt engine don't make it " new condition"
    Talk to me after the center ion has been done, all pins line bored and rebuilt, all cylinders re packed, tranny reconned, axles re conned. Lot more then just paint and engine.
    It's a michigan, they are always being sold cheap because they are a cheap machine.
    If that were a 980 cat C it would be a 50k machine.