1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone need a module and wiring from a 200 ford F150?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by curts03102, Oct 15, 2006.

1. curts03102

curts03102 Junior Member

I'm new here so forgive me if I screw up. Goofing around this morning I stumbled onto this site and became pleased with all the information at my finger tips. I have a module and wiring from a 2000 ford F150 I'm told it fits 97-2000 models. I would like to sell it and don't have a knowledge of its worth. I kept the joy stick for my new set up.
    Does anyone need it? Does anyone have an idea of its value? There are a couple of guys on Craigs List that sell use fisher parts so I thought it would be nice to offer it to someone 1st before it gets resold and marked up or should I just through it on ebay. It should only be about $10 for shipping from my location (Manchester NH). What do you guys think?
    Also I need a new 71/2 ' cutting edge for my fisher. I have see pricing all over the place from $77 to $123 plus S&H. Is there a right price in my area to pick one up?
    I don't know if I can find my why back here so best would be to email me csign@aol.com
    Thanks in advance Curt
  2. curts03102

curts03102 Junior Member

Also paint

What is it with the fisher paint dept. I haven't seen one that wasn't rusting!
    Other brands don't seem to have that problem.What is done to correct this other that having it sand blasted and repainted by a competent painter at a great expense.
  3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Do you still have the Isolation Module for the F-150?
    Any harnesses?

What are you looking to get for them?