1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone looking for an obs ford?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by devins, Dec 3, 2010.

1. devins

devins Member

1997 Ford F-250 HD XL - $7100 (Cleveland )
    Date: 2010-12-03, 12:14PM EST
    Reply to: sale-akcqv-2092980926@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1997 Ford F-250 XL Heavy Duty - 11,600 original miles - white, gray cloth interior - 5.8 liter 8 cylinder - 4 sp. Automatic Transmission w/OD - Four Wheel Drive with front locking hubs - Power Angle POLY PLOW with touch pad controller - 8ft. bed with bed liner and tailgate protector.

It is a one owner, it has the original paint, it has the original spare, it has never been smoked in, and it has been serviced faithfully it's entire life. When the truck recently went in for yearly inspection and service, the original tires, muffler and tailpipe were replaced because of cracking and age. The new tires are Firestone 10 ply load range E. All the fluids were changed and/or checked along with belts and hoses. The Meyers plow pump fluid was also changed along with replacing all the quick-connect couplings. Pwr. steering/ pwr. brakes, dual fuel tanks, intermitent wipers, AM-FM stereo, air conditioning, 8600 GVW are just some of the options. It has 2 small dings behind the cab and a small ding next to the L/R taillight. Except for that, the rest of the body and paint are excellent.

image 2092980926-0 image 2092980926-1
  2. devins

devins Member

this is the pictures

ford 1.jpg

ford 2.jpg
  3. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

Is this your truck or are you posting it for someone else?
  4. devins

devins Member

i just found it on CL but i know a lot of people on here like the obs.
  5. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

yea i have a 97 f450.
  6. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

This was on ebay within the past month or so too. Its been on here somewhere...
  7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I'd buy it if I wasn't about to get a plow already...
  8. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

For the 2 wheel drive F-150? You're kidding I hope.
  9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

$7100 is a tad high. I remember that truck on ebay and it's a stripped down model. (I think). It's still a 13 year old. Low miles is a good thing, BUT .... no use is abuse.
  10. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Something is not Kosher in that kitchen. That truck was on e-bay. Was supposedly from a nursing home or something in Pittsburg or Philly. Was up close to 10k I thought. Meyer plow and TTB front end is not a hot setup.